Even though internet is a part of our everyday lives, many of us continue to ignore the benefits that it provides, especially businesses.Entrepreneurs are still paying thousands of euro or dollars for old-fashioned advertising materials such as brochures, posters, cards and do not take advantage of the internet advertising universe that has been created. Even with small budgets, you can still see results and monitor your performance.
I forgot to mention, that in the digital universe everything is measurable. Anytime, you can see with just a click of a button or the touch of a screen, a complete analysis of your campaigns. How many people saw your ads, how many people clicked the link, how long they stayed in your website or your E-shop, the number of sales that were carried out. You don’t have to guess about the performance of your ads anymore, you just compare the analytics and decide if the ROI is good enough, or you have to change the structure of your campaigns for better results.
If you do the first step and decide that you are going to give internet a chance, you will have to make sure that you have the right tools before you start creating your ads. Build a website, update your E-Shop, create Social Media Pages, gather the emails of your clients, make online material for your products. If you believe that you cannot handle all these on your own, ask for help from an expert and don’t be scared that this procedure will cost you a fortune. The numbers might be lower than you can imagine.
The next milestone is to find the right platform to place your ads. There are many choices: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Ads and further it goes. But be careful, don’t rush and try to evaluate all the above.
- Facebook is the evolution of the old Newspapers. With Business Manager you can advertise almost everything, to very specific target groups. That’s why, almost every business can be advertised on Facebook.
- On the other hand, Instagram is the place where fashion, beauty and influencers meet together. So fashion or jewelry companies should invest on Instagram Ads.
- If you are a journalist, writer, actor, politician or a media company you should check the Twitter Ads. It might be a little more expensive than the other platforms, but the results are going to impress you.
- Although Youtube is open to all products, you need to know that this hobby is quite expensive. You will probably have to film or hire models and actors to stand out and the CPC is higher than ever.
- LinkedIn is the right market place for industries, scientists, economists, stock brokers, investors and generally educated people. You don’t only advertise the main idea of your business but you can also close deals, imports and exports or even find the right people to work for you.
- Last but not least, we have the main event… Google ads are everywhere and if you are not a part of them, it’s your loss. Both display and search ads will rise you to the top. Literally everyone is using Google everyday…
In conclusion, there is a new word out there and you need to explore every inch. If you are not capable to do this on your own, Ape1r0n team will be your personal guide. Communicate with is, we will be more than happy to help you.